Motherhood Round 2!



17 weeks in with another little one and we couldn't be happier! Stephen and I have really settled into life with an almost 2 year old and adding another baby to the mix fills us with such joy and excitement. Zachary has grown into such a sweet and happy little toddler and my heart melts at the thought of getting to watch him play and discover life with a new baby.

We're a few short weeks away from finding out if he's gonna have a baby brother or a baby sister to play with. Your guess is as good as mine with this one! With Zachary, I knew he was a boy from the minute I discovered I was pregnant. It was just the strongest feeling. I wasn't ever so sure about anything before. This time, I honestly have no idea! I've tried picturing our family with a baby girl and with a baby boy and both seem like very real possibilities. 

So here are some gender predictor stereotypes and old wives tales for this pregnancy and how they compared to Zac's. Make your guesses!

Zachary

Cravings: most fruits, pasta, Mexican food Girl
Aversions: chocolate, water
Morning sickness: some evening sickness Girl
Carrying low or high: low Boy
Moody or emotional: emotional Girl
Fetal heart rate: Boy
Chinese gender calendar: Boy
Mayan gender calendar: Girl
Sleeping on right side: Girl
Skin/hair: dry Boy

Baby #2

Cravings: most fruits, pasta, Mexican food,  soups/salad Girl
Aversions: chocolate, water
Morning sickness: so much sickness! :( Girl
Carrying high or low: low Boy
Moody or emotional: Husband says snappy (Sorry, babe!) Boy
Fetal heart rate: Girl
Chinese gender calendar: Boy
Mayan gender calendar: Boy
Sleeping on left side: Boy
Skin/hair: super dry Boy

So go ahead and cast your vote! Stephen and I are so excited to know if we need to think up a boy name or a girl name! :)

Hugs, Destiny

Comments

  1. It's a girl. I'm already calling her Meredith and have bought girl clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a girl. I'm already calling her Meredith and have bought girl clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking it's going to be a girl!! And then if you name her Sara your kids can be Zach and Sara 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts